digi stamps

A pretty Yellow Lily CARD!!

12:46 AM

This is my daily post for you today.





So today I have gone for the lovely Miss Lilly Is it for me? which you can get from the shop here.

She is so cute & sweet!! I've coloured her with promarkers cut her out. Then using a rose embossing folder did a background then using yellow ink over the top to bring out the embossing. Next layered is a pale lemon paper, I have used one of my punch on white card & used it as a edges. To give it the lace feel. The sentiment is also one of Olga which is FREE here. Then made some paper roses & swirls & to finish add the chocolate box bow.
Thanks for looking & please look around the gorgeous blog they are all great images.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is stunning Tracey! love yellow colors! and your coloring is amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. I like the yellow, it so reminds me that (hopefully) Spring is just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin