altered sign

Altered Sign

7:00 AM

Hi everyone my name is Leigh and I am so honoured to be part of such a wonderful DT.    I would love to share with you today my project I made using Little Blue Button Stamps "Miss Lilly Angel".

I created a sign for when I do DT videos on You Tube.
I altered a wooden sign I found at my local dollar store.
I used gesso and then painted it with white, blue and pink.
The wooden letters are gessoed, then I used modelling paste to give them texture.
 I then rubbed blue paint over them.  I coloured Miss Lilly Angel with my copics and used stickles on her wings.
The most of the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the crochet flower is handmade by Olga. 



Hope everyone has a crafty day!!!

Leigh:)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Your DT plaque is so so pretty.
    I really like the softness to your project with the colours and the crochet flower.
    You coloured image is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful project Leigh!! Love it=))) Colors are amazing - so soft really=))))) xx

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin