design team call

DT Call(international) *CLOSED*

1:41 AM

Hello my friends! Is it time to have fun? Yes it is=)
I'm announcing my first DT call for Little Blue Button Stamps!


If you love digital stamps and coloring and if you're searching for something new - you are welcome!

As a DT member you will receive from two till five digital stamps and printables a month.

I have my small super talented Design Team and we need three more crafters to join us!
DT is called for 6 month. You must be able to create and post at least two design team projects a month  for DDbO, you must have access to the Internet in any time, also you must take active part in blog life and each challenge.

So if you are interested, here are my requirements:

- To have an active blog (or YouTube, or both)
- To know how to work with digital stamps
- To know how to color stamps.
- Be able to take high quality pictures

You need to send following info to inkola1984@gmail.com marked "DT call":
- examples of five cards where you used stamps for coloring
- your small bio
- links to your blog, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest

You have two weeks to submit your entry to DDbO.
Deadline: March 15th
So please be sure to send your entry!
Thank you=)
xo

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love to get in your team but ths monday i will be operated at my shoulder there wil be no crafting for 6 weeks, when i think about it i feel tears in my eyes. But it has to be done because i can't lift my arm. So i wish the new team lts of succes and you to olga. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe.. so sorry Joke! Wish you luck and fast recovery! xx

      Delete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin