challenge

DT DAY with Audrey - SHOWING OFF SOME SHABBY CHIC:)

4:00 AM

Happy Friday everyone!  Hope you are having an awesome day!  It's Audrey with you today and I am showing off Little Blue Button Stamps image "Rag Doll Sweetheart Shopping Day."  I love this gorgeous image and decided to go a bit against my normal style and create a shabby chic card.  I found the perfect patterned papers from First Edition and paired them with Core-dinations cardstock in complimentary colors.  I then cut my Copic colored image out with Lifestyle Crafts die and added a Cheery Lynn die cut frame behind it.  I added rumple ribbon from Lovebug Creations and found an awesome sentiment from a There She Goes clear stamp set.  All circles are cut with SU punches and I added soft Prima pearls below the sentiment to complete the creation.  Sure hope you like it!!


Don't forget about our Easter challenge going on right now!  You can find it by clicking HERE - hope you will come play along:)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hey Audrey!This card is adorable!! Love it=) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Olga:) I had so much fun coloring this awesome image!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Audrey :)
    Great shading on this image :) Such a pretty die cut as well.

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin