design team

DT March-August 2013

2:09 AM

Hello our dear friends! Finally it happened! We are ready to announce our amazing Design Team which will be creating for us next six month! These are talented and very creative ladies! Please feel free to follow their blogs and share them some love!

Leigh
I started a few years ago going to a Stampin' Up cardmaking club and I was hooked.  In spring of 2011 I came across a youtube video on scrapbooking and mini albums and found a whole new world of crafting. I started a blog in the fall and made videos in January of 2012 for youtube.  I have met so many talented women that have the same love I do. I love learning new tecniques and watching tutorials.  I had so much fun and had the honour of creating for Olga's magazine Box of Treasures. Now I am on my first design team this has been such an amazing year.
My YT channel: luv2papercraft

My blog: Luv2papercraft

 
Amelia
I am Amelia Ireton, I have been an accountant for 24 years and stopped working two years ago due to moving to another town which is 1400 miles from where I grew up and used to live.
Now we live in Cape town, South Africa
I live with my husband and our Three cats :)
I love making cards, I do love all kinds of arty stuff.
I also do calligraphy and  trying to make a bit of extra money so I can post some of my friends packages to overseas.
I made so many wonderful friends online.
I am also on YouTube and made amazing friends.
My YouTube channel: mieliefishify

I also have a few blogs
Cooking with the fish !

Sybil
Hi, I'm Sybil Brewer! My husband and I recently moved to northern Louisiana for a job relocation which means I'm now officially retired.  We love to explore this beautiful state, walk our dogs, go antique shopping, and try out the incredible foods  this state is famous for!  We have been married for 33 years, have two grown sons who we absolutely adore and we just purchased a new home. We enjoy meeting new friends, attending church and spending quality time together.
 My love for paper crafting began several years ago when I was introduced to stamping by a friend, since then I haven't looked back. My first love is creating cards, followed by altered projects and scrapbook layouts. I  have been blessed meeting the most fantastic people on youtube and the crafting community has inspired me and challenged me to step out of my comfort zone and try new areas of paper crafting.  My newest joy is Copic coloring images, so come along and follow me on this fun and creative journey!
youtube channel: JandSib80



Stephanie
I have been crafting for several years but about a year ago in March i went to youtube for inspiration. Thats when I discovered an amazing crafty community and also my new love for cardmaking. That is when I made my 1st card and have never stopped. I love it so much its my therapy. I love trying new techniques and copic coloring girl images. I was so honored to be asked by Olga to be on her DT and hope to do her images justice. I'm a 28 yr old single crafty mom to my beautiful 4 yr old daughter Ava. I live in upstate New York with my family and 2 dogs. I love to craft shop, read, and to play with my daughter. I am beginning to do tutorials and process videos on YT I hope you can come take a look I will be using some of Olgas images for this as well.
 Youtube - emchantedsteph  

Facebook - Stephanie Rafos


 Tracy
I am from Ontario, Canada
I am a SAHM and a WAHM to 3 beautiful daughters. Well, I was a WAHM for 21 yrs until my husband sold his company, so now I am retired :) 
Some say that as 45 I am too young to retire. But now I have more time to enjoy my passions..and one of those passions is to create.
I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 25 yrs, who not only understands my passion to create but also enables me. I have always loved to create in one form or another. I call myself “Jill of all trades, expert in none”. For the last 15 yrs paper crafting has been my craft of choice. But only recently started to color images. I am so excited to work with everyone on the design team and to play with Olga's images.

my blog  http://tracystreasures-tracy.blogspot.ca/
YouTube channel TracysTreasures24 
Facebook page  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tracys-Treasures/133597070051685


Tracey


Hi I'm Tracey. I'm married & have two wonderful sons. So life is busy, so I love to craft to relax.I have been cardmaking for 9years. I also do card samples for Debbi Moore designsin the uk for create & craft TV. 
My fav thing to do in cardmaking at the moment is colouring in, LOVE IT just help me relax after a very busy day. Also love decoupage, embossing just love crafting! Because It's apart of my life crafting. 
 my blog is http://mowbraydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/



 Audrey

My name is Audrey E.  I am a stay at home mom of 4 children, ages 8-13.  I have been crafting for most of my 40+ years, and although I love all kinds of crafting, my favorite it coloring with my Copics and making cards and occasionally altered items or scrapbook layouts.  I have been Copic certified both Standard and Intermediate as of March 2012 and I do lot of work with digi images.  

my blog is http://hippieaud.blogspot.com



Valerie

My name is ValĂ©rie ALLARD, more known under the pen name valou250809. I lived in Belgium just next to the big city of Chaleroi and in 40 kilometers from Brussels.I have 5 children from 3 to 12 years old. I scrappe since 2006 and my style is the “Shabby Chic Style” but I know also how to create in a vintage style or C&S without any problem. I create a great deal of cards and of projects home decoration.
My blog is: http://lafeerieduscrap.blogspot.com/


Dawn

My name is Dawn Turley and I am a New Zealander living in Auckland.  I have been card making for over 5 years now, but have been a crafty person for a very long time, trying my hand at Fabric painting, Teddy bear making, Cross stitching....amongst other things.   I am in my mid 50's with 2 adult children and a very patient and indulgent husband who allows me to spend a lot of my time crafting and blog hopping.    I enjoying working with stamps, papers and am adept at using digi images as well.   I tend to like reasonably CAS work, but do enjoy challenging myself to do something a bit more shabby chic or vintage.   I am involved with a challenge blog all about using your die cutting/embossing machine and am looking forward to working with Olga's images.
My bog: http://dawnsworldnz.blogspot.com


Marla

 I am a stay at home mother to two teenage children who started scrapbooking in 1991 right after I got married. A friend of my husband introduced me to creative memories and helped me make my wedding album.  I then was introduced to rubber stamping and card making when I got invited to a D.O.T.S home party which sold stamps.  I have been making cards ever since and enjoy it the most.  I was introduced to digital stamps a few years ago from a friend of mothers' and I love using them because I really don't love the process of stamping but love to color!  I have also started to do some altering of items!
My channel: Marla H
My blog Happy scrapper

Emjay
I am married to a wonderful husband of 15 years and we have three beautiful children aged 13,12 and 4.
I love all forms of creating and enjoy trying new things. I only recently fell in love with paper and card making by accident as my eldest daughter and I were surfing the net and come upon some YouTube videos.
I have made many friends though YouTube including Olga and feel very honoured she has asked me to be part of her design team.
I can't wait to start creating with her images and hope you will join me on this amazing journey.

Youtube  http://www.youtube.com/user/emjay2307
Blog   http://emjay-craftylittlethings.blogspot.co.uk/





Olga
I'm the owner of Little Blue Button Stamps. 
My grandpa was an artist so the whole childhood I spent watching him painting. And I painted since I can remember myself. 
I started crafting a little more than two years ago and there was a question from the beginning - where to get stamps? I live in Ukraine and I was on serious budget so I decided to create my own stamps!
For now besides producing stamps and printables I make cards, layouts, albums, create videos and live my life in a crazy speed!
My personal blog: Box of treasures
YouTube: MissAnyona


You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Congrats to you and your design team, they are all so talented! and thanks for offering an amazing give away. Larelle-Susanne nurselarelle on yt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for stopping by Larelle-Susanne!=)) Good luck=)) xx

      Delete
  2. Wow I'm so Excited your design team is AMAZING!! ive never been so excited fir a team before!!! Super talent I'm looking forward to visiting your blog as well as theirs to be a part if all the fun! Congratulations ladies!!

    ((hugs))

    -christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Christine!=))

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on an amzing Design Team and best of luck in this new venture. I am looking forward to all the new projects that will be shared and all there is to come. Hugs and happy weekend, Evy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much Evy! You are such a sweetheart!=))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know and love half the ladies on your dt, I think your stamps are adorable can't wait to someday use some hugs Terrie

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin