digi stamps

Hi everyone, Audrey here today:)

4:00 AM


Hi everyone!! I am Audrey and I am super excited to have been chosen for the LITTLE BLUE BUTTON STAMPS DT!! 
 Today is my first posting day and I am using LITTLE BLUE BUTTON STAMPS image “Miss Lilly, Is it for Me?” Isn’t she so cute!  

I have colored her with Copics and cut out with Nesties. 
 I added DP from My Mind’s Eye, Core-dinations and SU cardstock, blign from Prima and sentiment from Taylored Expressions also cut with Nestie.  
Ribbon is from a multipack I found in my stash. I chose a sketch from Crazy 4 Challenges.  
I sure hope you like her.


I am looking forward to sharing more projects with you!!  Hugs:)



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Such a sweet card Audrey :)
    Such soft colours and beautifully coloured :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute and sweet card=))) Thank you Audrey=))) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! Thanks for such a great image Olga:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Audrey very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin