digi stamps

Hi Tracey here for my first post!!

4:22 AM

I'm so excited to be on this Design Team, So I have chosen the Rag doll sweetheart which you can get here.


She is so sweet!! I've coloured her in with promarkers & a silver pen. Then lots of layered on this card. So I started with a square white card base, then a bright pink check then a very pale pink paper.
The rag doll is layered on to royal blue & red card. I have faux stitch all of the edges & added some swirls to the corners.And to finish off a sentiment, big satin red box with a paper flower I made in the royal blue & some gems.


I hope you like it & will come & look around at this lovely store for more images.
on

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi Tracey! This is so cute card!! I love it!!!=))))) Your coloring is awesome=))) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card.
    I really like your faux stitching :)

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin