Digital Stamps

Miss Lilly Easter Bunny

12:00 AM

Hello everyone :)
I am so excited to share my card on the Little Blue Button Stamps blog.
Not only that, but as a Design Team member :)
I used Miss Lilly Easter Bunny...isn't she the cutest :)
The paper pack a chose was My Minds Eye "Memorable" collection.
There may be some other papers in here as well, as I don't seem to stick to one paper pack when making cards.














Lets take a closer look at this cutie shall we ;)
She is just toooo adorable.
I coloured Miss Lilly up with my Copics.
I really need to keep track of the colours I use. I see I could have blended a bit more on her hat....but I had put away my pile of markers and couldn't remember which ones I used, lol.


I like to pretty up the inside of my cards as well, so I thought I would share this as well.
I have been using recipe/index cards for the inside of my cards for years...I need my straight lines to write on, or it would be a big slanted mess, teehee.














Now who doesn't enjoy looking for Easter eggs Easter morning, I know we still do.
Did you notice I hid some in my card?
No?
Well let me help you out with that ;)


















This card is also included in the Monthly Challenge :)
I hope you all have had a creative day today :)

If you want to see my first card I had made for LBBS, you can check out my blog post

Thank you Olga for including me with these wonderful women on your Design Team :)

Tracy :)

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. It's adorable Tracy!!=))) Love how you added lashes to her eyes - now she looks prettier=)) card is super sweet! Thank you very much=))
    xox0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Olga.
      I am so so happy that you like her :)

      Delete
  2. What a pretty card! Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Diane! i love it very much too=)

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Diane :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Audrey :)
      Glad you like her :)

      Delete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin