digi stamps

My First Design Team Post

2:26 PM

My First project was a name sign for LBBS I wanted to make it so I could use it for all my DT videos.
I used a wooden plaque from Michaels then painted it with apple barrel paint in Parrot Blue. Along the edges i used white and silver ruffle lace then laid small baby blue flower pearl trim over the center. I used sizzix fence die from shimmer cardstock. I sprayed a doily first with Mr.Hueys in taxi then with Heidi Swapp color shine in gold.
I copic colored and fussy cut Miss Lilly Poppy Hill then popped her on foam dots.
I used Dear Lizzy Bliss Thickers in white glitter chipboard for the letters. The flowers and embellishments range from recollections, Wild Orchid Crafts, Prima, Trico and my stash. I hope you like it.



For my second project I made a card using Ragdoll Sweetheart Shopping Day and Love Sentiments#1
I used We R Memory Keepers Albums made easy 6x6 paper. I then added a strip of Celebrate It burlap. I copic colored and fussy cut Ragdoll Sweetheart Shopping day then put her on foam tape. I used colores fun from the love sentiments #1 with a yellow glaze pen cut into banner and popped on foam tape. I painted a michaels chipboard purse with Adirondack acrylic dauber then used liquid pearls for handle and mix of Queen&Co and TPC studio gems to decorate it and attached it with glossy accents. The stamped image on top right and inside are from Amy R Sassy Sentiments set. Thanks so much. Hope You like my projects!!!





 Copic Colors for Ragdoll: 
Skin-E000,00,21/BV000 Hair-E74,77,79   
                        Dress-B34,45,97/y35 Shoes-E95,97,99 LgBag-RV11,34,19
MdBag-BG01,000 Sm Bag-R81,83,85 Bench-E13,15

Thanks so much xoxo Stephanie Rafos
Youtube-EmchantedSteph

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. It's gorgeous Steph!! Your coloring is amazing and projects are stunning=)))) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both projects are adorable.
    Such pretty spring colours on the plaque :)
    I really like the use of burlap for added texture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loooooving both!!! Totally love the color schemes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Olga is very blessed to have you on her DT. I'm very proud!!! Thanks Steph, I love her stamps. Can't wait to order myself. Carole

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin