buy digital stamps

Miss Lilly and Toby

5:26 PM

Hi crafters Leigh here with today's DT card.  I hope everyone had a great weekend, I am fighting a sinus cold right now.  I hope you all like it and will go and check the website for so many adorable digi images!!!

I coloured this really cute Miss Lilly and  Toby  image with my copics and had fun with the hair. My first attempt doing red hair.  I used black card stock from Stampin' Up and some old patterned paper from Stampin' Up.  Below is all the colours I used for Miss Lilly and Toby!!!

Have a great night!!!
Leigh:)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Leigh your card is beautiful! I love the colors of it and you colored stamp so great!! Love it=)xx

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin