copic coloring

Miss Lilly Is it for me? by Leigh

10:20 AM

Hi everyone hope you are staying warm! We have a snow/ ice storm here today! I hope this card will make you think of spring!!!

I colored this really cute Miss Lilly  image with my copics.  For the background I used yellow cardstock from Stampin' Up and embossed it.  I  then layered with more Stampin' Up card stock and a really pretty paper doily.  The blue brads are from Close to my Heart.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day and the sun is shinning where you are!!!


Leigh:)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Such a lovely card Leigh! So sweet and soft! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card and coloured image are so pretty.
    Thank you for sharing your colours you used....I keep forgetting to document mine.

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin