card

Miss Lily & Toby card

4:00 AM

Hi everyone, Tanya here to share with you today.  I am so excited to be doing this post as it's my first as a design team member for Little Blue Button Stamps.
 I was supposed to be doing this last week but with the way that I was feeling there was no way that I could ever get the card done so Olga was nice enough to let me switch until today.

My card today uses Miss Lily and Toby

This card is made on a black card stock. Here I used really pretty and colorful chevron and polka dots paper. So cute!
Also I matted the stamp and used some white doily and black organza ribbon!
Have a great day!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Your card is stunning. I love the way the black pops the colours in the card.
    As usual beautifully coloured

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card hun, i love this image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is adorable! Love this colors combo! xx

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin