digi stamps

Miss Lily Yummy by Tracy :)

6:44 PM

Hello everyone, Tracy here with my Design Team card for today.
Not only that but I have a little something extra to share with you....but first lets get to the card.
I used the adorable Miss Lily Yummy image of Olga's.
Imagine a cupcake this size...yummy ;)

I paper pieced the cupcake icing, Miss Lily's dress and her hair bow.

I recorded the Copic markers that I had used for this image :) 

Now for the extra surprise.
I got around to doing that video on how I do my paper piecing.
Hope you enjoy :)

I hope you all have a creative day today :)
If you want to see this card in more detail you can also check out my personal blog with a few more details Tracy's Treasures.

Tracy :)

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Katie :)
      Miss Lily is such an adorable image

      Delete
  2. Such a gorgeous card and wonderful tutorial! Thank you very much Tracy! it seems like it's very easy=))) going to try=) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Tracy - I won some images in the blog hop so can't wait to use them . Thanks for doing the video, will check it out later:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats Karon :)
      I can't wait to see what you create with these adorable images :)

      Delete
  4. Well done tracy great video & card hun x

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin