Inspiration

MONDAY INSPIRATION:)

8:01 AM

Hi everyone!!  It's Audrey from the DT here with you today and I am hoping to provide some inspiration for you today.  Hope you had a great weekend and are enjoying your Monday:)



Today's creation features LITTLE BLUE BUTTON STAMPS SHOP image "Rag Doll Sweetheart Angel."  Remember, you can find all the Little Blue Button images at the new LITTLE BLUE BUTTON STAMPS SHOP.   I have colored this beauty with Copics and cut out with Nestie.  I used DP from SEI and Prima and CS from Bazzill and Coredinations.  I chose a fun sentiment from Darcie's rubber stamps and cut out with Nesties.  Seam binding is from Really Reasonable Ribbon and punch work done with Martha Stewart punch.  Bling and pearls from Bo Bunny and flowers are Petaloo.  I really enjoyed working with this image, and I know you will too:)



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. ahhh Audrey! This is gorgeous!!! Love your card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card.
    I love these fun bright colours and your image is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin