Inspiration

More fun with Miss Lilly Yummy:)

7:27 PM

Hi everyone, it's Audrey from the DT here with you today and I am also showing Miss Lilly Yummy - this image is just too cute and I couldn't resist working with her.  I adore Tracy's paper piecing card from yesterday and I decided to do something much different to show how versatile this cute image can be.

Remember, you can find all the Little Blue Button images at the new LITTLE BLUE BUTTON STAMPS SHOP.  Also, don't forget about our challenge for April USE PUNCHES CHALLENGE - you have until April 23 to enter!


I have colored Miss Lilly with Copics and I colored the cake part and the cherry on the cupcake with Copics and for the frosting I used Liquid Pearls - doesn't it look yummy?!?:)  I chose a Sizzix die with cupcakes for my background and added DP from SU.  All circles cut with Lifestyle Crafts dies.  Stitched ribbon is from PaperMart and bling-y hearts are Prima.  I sure hope you like it!!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Audrey this card is so cute!!!=)))) Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Olga, such a great image, she was such fun to work with!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another cute card Audrey :)
    Love the cupcake embossed background, so fun :)
    Great yummy icing ;)

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin