cute girl stamp

My Miss Lily Yummy

3:36 AM

Good morning its my day again!!



So has usual a gorjuss image from Olga this is Miss Lily yummy!! you can get her from HERE.

I coloured her with the promarkers my normal pens!! 
Had a cupcake background in my stash which goes perfect with the image.! 
Want to use green which I don't use alot , so because I have use the green on the dress,have then layered green card from behind & added a big satin GREEN bow. 
The sentiment is also from Olga at the store, just added green on there to.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Really pretty card! Love all the cupcakes! Leigh:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Tracey! So cute=))) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so sweet. I love those cupcakes on the side :)
    You coloured her beautifully

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin