cupcake stamp

Sweet yellow cupcake

4:23 AM

Hello! Today I would like to continue this sweet cupcake theme we started this month in a blog.
As you may know I design all these images and omg it's so hard not to eat something sweet when you draw something sweet=)))lol
So here is my yellow card!
Yes yes...I'm into yellow now. Somehow everything I start to create turn into yellow=)
Well!
I'm so thankful to all our readers - I know you read us but somehow I see not so much comments! Please please don't be lazy=)lol Leave a comment!=)
Also as appreciation to all our friends and customers soon we will be doing a blog candy so stay tuned!

Paper:

thick printer paper as a base,

MME Lost&Found two with amazing yellow print





Punch:

border butterfly punch from DP Craft




Embellishments:

yellow organza ribbon

IAR gardenia flower in orange and white tones

WOC orange and white roses
clay butterfly
stretchable cream trim with gold edges
stickles



Stamp:

Miss Lilly Yummy, colored with Promarkers and watercolor pencils



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Love your beautiful yellow card...so spring like. Love Miss Lilly (Lili is my given name) stamp...love her face of innocence. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!=)) I'm happy you like my card and this stamp=)))

      Delete
  2. totally gorgeous Olga. Love the flowers down the side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww your card is adorable :)
    I think you work the yellow perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin