cute girl stamp

Tuesday's Inspiration...

12:31 AM


Hello to all! 

It's Valou here and it is my very first post as member DT. 

I chose to realize a folding card for this post, I hope that it will inspire you.


I used a paper " Bobunny " and a paper " K and Cie " for the realization of this card.

Under the embellishments, I added a piece of matched lace 5 cm in width.


I used the image "Little Blue Button Stamp", " Miss Lilly of it too big Crown ".

I colorized the image with some ink "Distress Tattered Rose" for the skin, with some ink "Distress Walnut Stain" and "Distress Tea Dye" for hair, some lavand chalk for the crown and some pink chalk for the dress. 

On the crown, I added "Glitter Stickels Lavand".





To embellish this card, I realized a bow with a piece of pink satin ribbon. I cut "Swirls" with "Cuttlebug" and a dies "Marianne Designs" and above I added diverse flowers (flower of mauve cherry tree, white and pink rose (30 mm), pink daisy, white rose (15 mm), buttons of closed roses, white and pink flower of cherry tree as well as a small mauve rose (10 mm). All the flowers are covered with "Glitter Stickels Icicle".


Here is for the brief explanations. This image is adorable and brings numerous possibilities. 

I wish you an excellent day!


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. hi Valou!omg this is gorgeous!!! love your card!!! thank you very much=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Valou. What a great card. Love the embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Valou! Love the cute image and the lovely fold too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin