digi stamps

Two special cards from Steph

6:44 PM

Hi everyone crazy day I have my niece and my daughter but their tucked in bed and Im ready to share my second batch of DT cards I hope you enjoy them.



For this simple but sweet card I used pti aqua mist card stock base in A2 size then a dark chocolate mat. I used patterned paper from Webster Pages Park Drive. The dress form die & stamp are PTI signature series dress form.The doily is from MME bluebell embossed in recollections clear bark. Sticker is from Echo Park sweetest thing 12x12 sticker sheet. I then punched LBBS Love Sentiments using my mcgill punch edged it with aqua mist ink and the brown frame behind it is from the same mcgill punch. I punched some Martha Stewart butterflies from vellum and added some pearls & bling from Recollections.The peach rose cabachon is also recollections and on bottom left I used a WOC flower & leaf and inked uo a Prima wooden leaf. I just love Olgas sentiments on these clean pretty cards.






For my scene card I used LBBS Miss Lilly Is this too Big Crown shes so precious.I copic colored her, fussy cut her and popped her on foam.
I used a PTI Scarlet Red cardstock base sized at 5 1/2 x 6. The patterned paper is Basic Grey Out Of Print. I stamped the Rose Castle & path from Clear Dollar Stamps on watercolor paper and colored it with derwent inktense pencils. I then used LF so thankful for the pumpkin. The mouse, wand & unicorn are from Darcies stamps magical day & make a wish. The frog & his crown are from LF critters ever after. The cloud is a PTI die. I used the same Mcgill punch as before and white embossed my sentiment from AmyR magical wishes set. The stars are from SP&Co Lucky Day. I used several different stickles and gel pens.The sentiment on the inside is from MFT My favorit sentiments. Here are the copic colors I used for Miss Lilly:
Skin-E000,00,21/R20 Eyes-B12 Hair-Y32,YR24/E23 Crown-Y26,28 Dress-RV19,66,69/Y26 Stockings-BG000
Thanks so much everyone and I hope you all have an awesome weekend.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow, Stephanie, both cards are gorgeous.
    But the one with Lilly and the castle, is outstanding!!!
    Your colouring is awesome and this card it remarkable.

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin