beautiful card

A shabby card with "Charming Jessica"

11:44 PM


Hello to all! 

It's Valou here. I come to present you a small card this morning!


For this card, I used papers of one of my favorite marks, papers "Echo Park". The edges of papers are used with the blade of a pair of scissors.


I used the image "Little Blue Button Stamp", " Charming Jessica ".

I colorized the image with some ink "Distress Tattered Rose" for the skin, with some ink "Distress Walnut Stain" and "Distress Tea Dye" for hair, some lavand chalk and some pink chalk for the dress and "Distress Black Soot" for the boots. 


Under the image, I added of the white lace. I realized a bow with the white satin ribbon and another bow with the white polka-dot pink satin ribbon. I stuck them the one on the other front to decorate them with a small pearly heart and a small white rose (8 mm).



For the rest of the decoration, I added diverse flowers: flowers of mauve cherry tree, white rose (8 mm), mauve rose (10 mm), pink rose (10 mm), white and pink rose (30 mm), white rose (15 mm). All the flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".


Here is for the brief explanations. This image is adorable and brings numerous possibilities. 

I wish you an excellent day!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. this is gorgeous Valou! I love the soft colors you use on your cards and coloring is just gorgeous!=))) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a simply stunning card, I love it, so soft and pretty, which compliments the gorgeous image perfectly. Great work Valou !

    Hugs Jan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just stunning!!
    I love the softness the distress inks gave to this image, beautifully done.
    Your card is so soft and feminine :)

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin