Charming Jessica

Charming Jessica

1:00 AM

Happy Sunday to you.  Dawn here to show you my Charming Jessica card.  Miss Jessica is a super cute image from Olga and is available here at Little Blue Button Stamps


I printed Jessica and used my Copics to colour her in. I decided to give her a head band...and used some Sakura glitter pen to colour her pearls and earrings.   I then fussy cut her out and add to my card.  I love purple and love these cards I found in my local Warehouse store.  I die cut a Fancy Oval from Spellbinders in some silver pearlescent paper.  My flowers are made with punches with the purple card, the pearlescent paper and some black card and pearls.  I stamped the little Happy Birthday sentiment in the corner.

Thanks for taking time to visit today.








for Little Blue Button Stamps.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. this is beautiful! Love your coloring and purple color=) yey=)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card! Love the colour! Leigh:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Dawn :)
    Love how you coloured her up :)

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin