copic coloring

Combined digital image card from GD Damaris

8:41 AM

Hello guys! Today we would like to introduce our guest designer Damaris!
She creates the most beautiful card and her coloring is just amazing! As soon as we saw her cards we just have to have her as our guest designer=)))
To create this card Damaris used our May released Miss Lilly Reporter combined with Miss Lilly Cutie digis! Isn't it amazing?


And here are her words to all our subscribers:
"Hi my name is Damaris Velazquez and I have been asked by Olga to guest design for the month of May.  
I was very happy to play with these new stamps and did a little something different by using 2 stamps to make 1 new one.  It's different and fun.  This gives you the chance to create even more stamps for yourself.  
There is more information on my blog of the products I used, so I hope you will take the time to check it out.  
Thanks.  
My blog is AtStudio "

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. this is gorgeous! Love the bright vibrant colors!=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card. I love the soft teal with the black, beautiful combination.

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin