buy digital stamps

Garden Lily sowing seeds of kindness.

12:30 AM

Happy May Day everyone! 
I'm Sybil and I'm here to share my latest design team project. 
We recently moved into our new home which means most of my craft supplies are still packed away. I've been itching to create so I rummaged through some easy to get to items and made a card.  Even though it's a pretty basic card it proves you can still be creative while using less supplies. 




When I was a little girl on the 1st day of May, my siblings and I would place wild flowers on the doorstep of a neighbor, knock on the door and run away. We delighted at the thought of our neighbor opening the door to find no-one there but being surprised to find beauty laying at their feet.  

Using that theme, I used both Copic sketch and glitter pens to color Miss Lilly in the garden . 
I "added" green gloves to her hands since she would be getting down and dirty planting those flowers. 
 The wood grain paper is from the"Apple Cheddar"Jilli Bean Soup 6x6 pad.  I created a fence with some mesh, set a little bird on top so it could serenade Lily while she works. The flowers and the clouds are fabric stickers from Amy Tangerine.  My wish is that we all remember to sow seeds of kindness to those who come across our path! 

 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Sybil this is beautiful spring card=))) Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Olga, I know it's very basic but I think that is part of it's charm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable Sybil.
    I love the story you shared as much as your card.
    So sweet that you put garden gloves on Miss Lilly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracy, I appreciate your sweet comment! :)

      Delete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin