cute card

Happy Birthday & News Flash

8:31 AM

Hi everyone hope you have all had a great month now thats its getting warmer here in new York Im so much happier. Today I have 2 cards to share with you. All copic colors will be listed at the bottom of this post.
My first card is an A2 size card with Ragdoll Sweetheart Phone Talking.


I used PTI True Black cardstock base. I then layered papers from Heidi Swapp "Sugar Chic" pad which is such a fun and funky paper pad. I wanted to add some red to tie in the red from her outfit so I cut a small strip of PTI Pure Poppy and layered it on. I then added a yellow bow from Studio Calico on top. My sentiment is from LBBS as well from Birthday Sentiments 1. I just trimmed it into a banner and inked around it with Jenni Bowlin "Cough Syrup" ink. I finished off the front with a Heidi Swapp "Fun" sticker.


For the inside I just layered my Sugar Chic papers with another strip of red. I used a Studio G stamp for my super fun sentiment and colored in the OMG with my R27 copic.I just thought this was a fun teen card.

For my second card I used Miss Lilly Reporter who I love. This card is quite a bit larger at 6 x 7. Sometimes when you make a scene card you have to go bigger to fit in your elements and to make things look proportioned.
I started with a Bazzil Purple cardstock base. I used papers that I got for free with Australian Papercraft magazine called Sweet Wishes. For my top paper I ran it through my Stampin Up Cloudy Day embossing folder. I gently went over the embossed areas with my Tumbled Glass Distress Ink. I then layered some more patterned paper at the bottom. I cut my MFT Dienamics Lattice Fence with white cardstock I put it farther back to make it proportion with Miss Lillys size. I then stamped a flower from SU Little Pieces all around with pink n purple chalk inks. I also did the same thing with some ivy from SU Watercolor Minis in 2 different shades of green at the bottom of the fence. I added a few Studio Calico wood veneer flowers inked in the pink and purple to the top & bottom of the fence. I used Lawn Fawn Sunny Skies stamp & die sets for the sun, clouds, and kite. I copic colored & used yellow stickles on the sun. I cut the kite from the patt. paper.I stamped "News Flash" in versafine ink from Paper Smooches "Boob Tube" set. The scooter is from Paper Smooches "Spiffy Scooters" also copics colored and fussy cut.

I kept the inside very simple I used the same patterned papers and stamped my sentiment from Lawn Fawn "sunny Skies" set in Versafine ink.

Here are the copic colors I used on todays projects

Ragdoll Sweetheart Phone Talking:
Skin-E000,00,21/R20   Hair-E51,53,31,33  Flower-R24,27  Headband-Gold Spica Pen  Phone-C3,5  Shirt- YR21,YR23,Y26  Belt-R24,27,29  Pants-N10,08,06        Bags-BG13,15/R81,83 Glossy accents on glasses, jewelry & shoes. Stickles on belt & flower


Miss Lilly Reporter:
Skin-E000,00,21/R20  Hair-E35,37,39  Purple hat/Dress-V20,22,25  Green on Hat& Dress- YG13,17 and Lime Green Stickles  Camera-C01,03,05 Bag&Shoes- W03,05,07 Glossy Accents on eyes, shoes and camera lens.

Thanks so much hope you liked todays projects I had so much fun with these images I will be posting a video on my Youtube channel showing them.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Steph these cards are beautiful! Love your coloring and your scenes are wonderful as always!=) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are equally beautiful.
    I too love reporter Lilly :) So fun that you put a scooter with her :)

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin