beautiful card

I call you=)

4:22 PM

Good morning Tracey Here !!!
So it my day today & I have make another gorgeous card design by the lovely Olga & here she is!!


This is the lovely Rag Doll Sweetheart Phone Talking which you can get from the shop
So I wanted to used bright colours for her, she look hippy to me. So I found a button background in all the bright colours & a chocolate brown. Coloured her with flexmarkers & layered her on to pink & brown card. Added the pink flowers & brown flowers with the buttons to match the backing paper. Finish off with a sentiment which you can pick up in the shop to & a big brown satin bow.
I hope you like her & will look around the shop. Don't forget we will be having a blog hop very soon, so keep your eyes open for that.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Tracey love this card. Will be perfect for my "teen" granddaughter. Thanks you have done it again !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracey this is gorgeous!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Tracey! Love the flowers!!! Leigh:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card Tracey :)
    This image makes me think "hippy" as well, and I think big flowers and bright colours :)
    You coloured her up perfectly and love your card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool blog, and thank you for the freebies they are great.

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin