beautiful card

Jar of hearts for everyone!

9:00 AM


Hi everyone I hope you're all having a great week,today I have a couple of projects to share with you. For both of these I decided to use the Miss Lily Jar of Hearts image which is so cute and can be used in many different projects as shown below.
For my first Project I have made a box which measure 8 1/2 by 3 inches. The papers I used are Sparking Spring by Prima. I have also used a few embellishments from my stash such as lace,ribbon,beaded trim,hearts and flowers.
I have used my Spectrum Noir pens to colour the image which matches the papers well.
The lid then lifts off and the box unfolds like so........





Inside are four boxes which measure about 2 1/2 inches square. These are great to store gifts and send to a special someone.




For my second project I have decided to make a card, which measure 5 by 5 inches, and I have used Honey cake papers by My Minds Eye.
I have used my Spectrum Noir pens to colour her and put her on a doily die which has rhinestones and stickles. To finish it off I have made a little banner that says Sweet friend.



I had lots for fun with this image and would love to know what you think.

Hugs Emjay


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I would love the jar stamp Olga , am I a bit out of it , did you give this one to us ? I am so not sure anymore :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amelia this is a freebie. You can download it here http://digitaldesignsby.blogspot.com/2013/05/miss-lilly-jar-of-hearts.html

      Delete
  2. Both of your projects are stunning. This is one of my new favourite images. You coloured them up beautifully.
    The box you made is so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin