beautiful card

Miss Lilly Cutie

9:00 AM



This is my very first post as a new Design Team member for Little Blue Button Stamps.  I am thrilled that Olga asked me to be a part of her team.  I love using digital images as they are so fun to color in and change to any size you want.  You can find my blog at www.craftymarla.blogspot.com.   I chose to use Miss Lily Cutie for my first project.

I chose a 5 X 7 white cardstock base to begin.  I then chose a beautiful piece of patterned paper from K&Company that has a gorgeous fun scalloped edge at the bottom.  I adhered that to the card base.  I then decided that I would add some beautiful trims to the middle of the card to add some more interest.  I chose a beautiful white lace from an etsy shop as my base and then added a pretty ribbon that I received from my Aunt that matched beautifully with the colors of the paper and then on top of that I added a row of flat back pearls to the top.

I colored in Miss Lily Cutie using my Copic markers and she was very fun and easy to color in.  I had gotten some chipboard glasses from Michaels dollar bin section and thought they would be so fun to add to my girl images.  I used my Versamark ink and then sprinkled silver embossing powder on them and heated it up.  I did this about 3 or 4 times to give them a real metallic look and more realistic.  Thanks for looking.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love your card Marla! and glasses look solo cool!=))) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stinking cute luv the glasses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so sweet.
    I am loving the glasses you added, so fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin