Inspiration

MISS LILLY REPORTER

3:53 AM

Hi everyone!!  It's Audrey from the DT here with you:)  Wow, May has been a super busy month for me, and I have to say, I am looking forward to some more relaxing and restful days in June!


Today I want to share a creation with this adorable image from our May release MISS LILLY REPORTER.  I had such fun coloring this sweetie with my Copics and I added some Sakura glitter pen around the camera lens and flash then cut her out with Lifestyle Crafts die.  Frame is cut with Nestie from Core-dinations paper.  I also used SU papers and green DP.  My other DP, with the cool criss cross pattern, is from SEI.  It is one of my favorite DP.  I then added crinkle ribbon and a flower from Petaloo.  Bling flourish is from Zva Creative and bling dots from Prima.  I love the sentiment, which I found in an MFT clear stamp set and cut out with Memory Box die.  Sure hope you like it!  Thanks for looking:)



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Audrey this is beautiful!!! XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. Love the papers you chose for your card, and I am just loving this image. Wonderfully coloured Audrey :)

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin