beautiful card

Miss Lilly Yummy

12:00 AM

Hello everyone,  I'm back to share another Miss Lilly image designed by Olga. I love cupcakes so when I saw this yummy delight in Lilly's hands I had cupcake envy big time!  I wanted to focus on the "sweetness" of this image so I didn't do a lot of embellishing.


 I colored the image with my Copic markers and glitter pens. I used Jillibean Soup and Stampin' Up paper, cut the pink paper with a spellbinder die and threaded the cut with some ribbon. I added some magic mesh, popped the image on some foam squares and adhered it to the mesh. Put a little touch of Diamond stickles here and there and viola' card is complete.  Have a lovely day, Sybil

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is very beautiful Sybil=))) Your card is so adorable=))) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Sybil.
    I not only love that giant cupcake as it makes my mouth water, but your colouring a well.
    I really like the ribbon woven threw your card.

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin