Inspiration

Miss Lily Jar of Hearts by Tracy :)

3:00 AM

Hi Everyone, Tracy here with another card from Olga's fabulous digitals
When I saw this Miss Lily Jar of Hearts...it just melted mine.
Isn't she just so sweet :)
I think I say that about all of Olga's images, but its so true :)














 Here is a closer look at this sweetie.
I coloured her up with my Copic markers.
I had so many elaborate plans for this card, but once I coloured Miss Lily up...she just called for center stage...so I let her have it ;)

I actually put the markers aside to share the colours I had used, but forgot to take a photo.
If you check out my blog "Tracy's Treasures" later tonight I will have them posted for you :)

I hope you enjoyed my card I have shared with you today and I hope you all have a very creative Tuesday :)

Tracy :)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. wow Tracy this is stunning=)))) love your card and coloring is just amazing=)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Olga, this image is just so sweet :)
    I really did have many punches and embellishments out for this card...but this Miss Lily really wanted to be the star of the show, teehee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Tracy! Always love your colouring! Leigh:)

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin