card with a girl

Miss Lily Reporter by Tracy

12:00 AM


Today I am going to share with you my card I made with this adorable image from Olga.
She is called Miss Lilly Reporter.
I fell in love with her as soon as I saw here.
She reminds me of my oldest daughter Ashley. A photographer and fashionable :)
I used some film strip washi tape and a wooden camera piece. 

I actually remembered to keep track of the Copic markers I used to colour her with :



I hope you all had a very creative Tuesday :)
I would love for you to visit me at my blog  Tracy's Treasures :)

Tracy :)

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Tracy this is so beautiful! I'm happy I created something reminding you of people you love=))) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Olga, I love this image. It is just stunning.
      Perfect for my daughter :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous Tracy. This is a very special card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Dawn :)
      This is going to be here birthday card this year...even though her birthday isn't until the end of July, lol.

      Delete
  3. She is so cute - beautifully coloured digi and I love that little camera piece. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Karon :) I need to use my embellishments more I am such a hoarder of them, teehee.

      Delete
  4. Love your card - so cute.
    Hugs, Lourdes

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin