beautiful card

ML Fox card

9:00 AM

My last design team project for this month is made using the ML fox image.  I used a white A2 size cardbase.  I chose to use the Echo Park "A perfect summer" patterned paper as the background.  I die cut the Greeting Farm fence die using some brown patterned paper and my Cuttlebug.  I adhered the fence to the bottom of my card.

I then colored the image using my Copic markers.  I used E00 and E11 for the skin, C5 for the tail and ears, W2, W3, and black for the dress and Bic sunset orange, R08 for the hair.  This was a fun image to color in.   Thanks for looking.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love this card Marla! It looks so sweet=)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a sweetie, isn't she ;)
    Love that you gave her red hair :)

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin