Inspiration

My Lilly Reporter!!

11:56 PM



Good morning it Tracey here, so that must mean it my day today!!!


So here is my lovely card for you.

 
 
Here she is!!!, How cute is she. So the backing is a grundy red stripes. Then layered her on to a bright blue label shape. I have coloured her with promarkers in reds & blues. Then added the cameras,tags & the words.


A simple card but I love it & I hope you do to.

You can buy Miss Lilly Reporter here.

Don't forget we will have another challenge up very soon.


Thanks for looking at my project & I hope your have a look around the shop today.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Tracey this card is super super cute=)))) And you colored hair so awesome - it looks like real to me=) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so lovely Tracey :)
    Beautifully coloured

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin