beautiful card

Picture Perfect

1:00 AM

Hi all.. This is Dawn here with my first post as a designer for Little Blue Button... so I'll start by thanking Olga for asking me to be part of this exciting group.

So on to my card for the day... using one of May's releases.... Miss Lilly Reporter


This is the sweetest little image and so easy to colour.  I used Copic markers and a touch of stickles.


 I fussy cut Lilly and then made the base to layer her onto.  I chose to use some PP from My Mind's Eye- Miss Caroline all dolled up,  and trimmed it to include the flowers and doilies into the corner.  I love the wood grain look to this PP.   I used a sentiment from a Lawn Fawn stamp set and finished with a few tiny hearts.  These were the scraps from a die cut I did with a Simon Says Stamp die. 


I hope this has given you some inspiration.  Do hop over to the shop and pick up your images and have fun.






You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This is gorgeous card Dawn!! Love it! And I love how you colored Miss Lilly! Thank you=))) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card. I have those papers myself - they're so cute I hoard them (lol). The digi is so cute, I like how you incorporated the heart stickers to make a belt buckle. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card Dawn :)
    I love your added touches to Miss Lilly :)

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin