Inspiration

Rag Doll Sweetheart

8:40 PM

Hi crafty friends sorry I meant to post this this morning.  The card I'm sharing today is what I created for this months challenge.  I had fun creating this scene card using RD Sweetheart.

The image was coloured using my copics.  
I created this card by using two different green inks from Stampin' Up and sponged the grass giving it texture.  I created the sky sponging blue ink and creating clouds.  The tree is from the stamp set Lovely as a Tree from stampin' up.


Have a great weekend hope everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day!!!

Leigh:)



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is beautiful Leigh=) You did a great job!!=) So sweet=) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so beautiful Leigh.
    I love your colouring and the whole scene is just so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin