American Crafts

RD Sweetheart Phone Talking Step Card

9:51 AM

Hi Crafters Leigh here today hope everyone is having a great week.  I had a lot of fun creating this step card using Rag Doll Sweetheart Phone Talking image.  Hope you all like it!!!


I created this card using white cardstock for the base and the paper line I used is the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Paper.  I coloured her in with my copics and added pink lace to the sides.  The bags are 1" squares cut from Stampin' Up card stock put on pop dots.  I used twine for the handles and white lace for the packaging.  The sentiment is also from LBBS!   Go check the store out for these beautiful images and sentiments!



Hope everyone has a great week!!!

Leigh:)

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Beautiful card,love the colours you used.Hugs Emjay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card and love the soft colours you have used.
    Your colouring is beautiful :) Those purses are so fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin