digital stamp

Shabby chic card and plaque

8:44 AM

Hello friends! Today we would like to introduce you our guest designer for the month of May - Tricia. You can find her channel on YouTube - alittleshabbychic and her blogger is A touch of flourish 
Tricia is very talented and such a sweet lady! She creates projects in the most beautiful style - shabby chic, but also she experiments in vintage and steam punk. Her projects are always gorgeous and filled with love!
So today she created for us two projects using stamps from LBBS and we are so excited and happy to show them to you!
All the stamps used in this projects will be release in our online store tomorrow, May 3rd, so stay tuned!

First is this gorgeous card. Tricia used new Miss Lilly Cutie for this card


"I used a 6x8 inch card base and layered 2 co-ordinating papers onto it. I coloured Miss Lilly with copic's and I paper pieced her dress and hair band using the same paper as the background. 
I diecut a oval shape and layered Miss lilly onto it. I then diecut the happy birthday  and layered that on to a die cut. I then embellished the card with a pearl swirl, WOC flowers, metal corner filigree and a handmade flower."

For this amazing shabby chic plaque Tricia used new Rag doll Sweetheart Phone talking stamp.


"I used a 4x8.5 inch tag, I sprayed both sides of the tag with glimmer mist. I coloured the image using copics and I paper pieced the dress. I diecut the image and added it to the card, I then embellished the tag with 2 laces, a rose trim. I added WOC flowers, leaf appliques, pearl swirl, fabric flowers and a fabric flowers. I used flat back pearl as a necklace and added a flower to her hair."

We're so thankful to Tricia for these amazing projects she shared with us! Her style is stunning!
Thank you for attention and don't forget to subscribe=)
Have a fabulous day!


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. this is amazing! I love the softness of colors! Gorgeous Tricia! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Olga for asking me to be a guest designer, you are so kind and I just love your digi stamps :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much my friend!=))) I'm so happy to see my stamps on your fabulous cards! x

      Delete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin