beautiful card

Simply hello

10:49 AM

Hi Everybody Its a beautiful day here in New York and as usual its busy busy busy here but I wanted to quickly share my two DT cards for today.
     The 1st is using Love Balloon Vicky. I wanted to challenge myself by trying to copic color a smaller image sio I sized her down for an A2 card. I will put the copic colors I used down below.

For my card base I used Stampin Up Raspberry Ripple. I then layered patterned paper from Glitz Color Me Happy. 
I die cut the word hello from green cardstock using PTI Wonderful Words Hello die and added stickles to it. I used a Heidi Swapp Resist Heart inked in SU Raspberry Ripple on the top right corner . I then used the SU window punch on white cardstock and stamped "A Happy" from PTI wonderful words hello in raspberry ripple. And then added glossy accents to Vickys Balloons and some Berry Red Pearls from Queen & co to the sentiment.



On the inside of the card I simply layered more of the patt. paper incl a piece that said Hello and then stamped a sentiment from the same PTI Set.



For my 2ndCard I used Miss Lilly Is It For Me? 
I also copic colored her and will list the colors down below. 
I used a PTI Cardstock base in Spring Rain at 5 1/2 square . I layered papers from Pink Paislee Indigo Blue inked the edges using TH distress ink in Stormy Sky & Pumice Stone. 
I used more patt paper with a Martha Stewart Garden Trellis edge punch. Then put stickers from Martha Stewart Nature Die Cut Borders.
 I used grey cardstock and Tim Holtz Cobblestones Decorative Strip Die and added some color with weathered wood distress marker and some glossy accents. I added some more stickers some from MS Glitter Tulip & Sticko Dewey Flowers. I added a puffy sun sticker on top. I put Miss Lilly on foam dots . I heat embossed my sentiment on patt. paper using Zing Mustard powder and Lawn Fawn Happy Everything stamp set and trimmed it into a banner,


On the inside I layered more papers and stamped 2 sentiments from PTI Mother stamp set.


Copic Colors I used



Love Balloon Vicky:
Skin: E000,00,21/R20  
 Hair:E31,33,35  
Pink on dress:RV09,19,69
Green:YG03,13,23 & Spica Glitter Pens



Miss Lilly Is It For Me?
Skin:E000,00,21/R20  
Eyes:B21,23  
Hair:Y21,YR23,E97,99  
Dress/Bows:B21,32,23
Roses:R35,37,39/G05,09 
  Stockings:B0000,000/Colorless Blender  Copic Spica Glitter Pens & Glossy Accents.

Thanks so much I hope you like my posts for today. So excited to see all the other DT members posts this month its a group of super talented ladies. I will get my Youtube video posted on my cards no later than Monday. Have a great day!!!


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. awe hun this is gorgeous!!! totally gorgeous!! thank you=) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautifully coloured. Your Mother's Day card is exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are truly beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of your cards are equally as beautiful.
    I like that you added the colours you used. I am so bad for putting them away before I can share them :)

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin