beautiful card

Totally foxy from Guest Designer Helen

9:00 AM

Hello guys! Today we are so happy to share next Guest Designer's work with you! Today our GD was Helen - such a talented and creative lady! Thank you Helen for your stunning card!


"My name is Helen Parrott. I've been very happily married to Ted for the last six and a half years. I have two lovely daughters, aged 19 and 21 and live in a village in Lincolnshire UK. We have a gorgeous labrador called Lisa. I love card making and have just started experimenting with altered art.  My favourite 'style' is cutsie images coloured with Copics and I'm also addicted to Spellbinders and Create and Craft. I was thrilled to be asked to be a guest designer so thank you Olga. Happy crafting xx


I've coloured Miss Lilly Fox using Copics, adding detail to the shoes, dress sleeves and band using Spica Atyou glitter pen.

The image has then been die cut using the Spellbinders Opulent Ovals die (largest die).
The backing paper, which has been distressed with a Tim Holtz tool, is from the Me to You 'With Love' 6x6 paper pack and is matted with black card.


I've used a Tattered Lace die to cut out the letters for the word 'Foxy', using the same black card.
I then made some flowers with black card and silver candi, using a Tonic Petal Pairs punch. I added mirri branches to complete the flowers.
To finish off I added some silver pearls to the corners."

Thank you very much for your attention! Please do not forget to support this wonderful lady and her amazing card by leaving comments and visiting her blog!
Have a fabulous day!



You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Helen this is just gorgeous! Your hair coloring is amazing!! Thank you for being our GD=))) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your site today. Don't know why I hadn't before. Anyhoo, I wanted to say thank you. I downloaded a few of your freebies and will come back here until I've up to date on your blog. I love to color and would really like it if you to come by my blog sometime.
    http://sweetpea1030.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much for such a sweet comment! I'm glad you like our stamps and thank you for support! We will definitely check out your blog!

      Delete
  3. what a delightful card Helen. You've done an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Helen! Love the black and red! Leigh:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your card is stunning Helen.
    Your colouring is gorgeous. Love these colours.

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin