Digital Stamps Miss Lilly

A sweet card...

10:55 PM

Hello everybody!

This is a sweet card with a cute image.


I used a paper " Bazzil cardstock " and printed papers "Kaisercrafts". A collection " Shabby " at wishes!

Edges are used with "Old Distresser" to Tidy up.



I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Airondack Salmon" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Tea Dye" and "Tea Dye" for hair. 
- Pink chalk. 
- Pencil aquarellable blue truquoise. 
- Chalk pink.


For the decoration, I used diverse flowers in the same tones. We find roses of 30 mm, a flower Gardenia, flowers of cherry tree and the small roses of 10 mm. Flowers are covered with "Glitter Stickels Icicle" to add of the shine.



Under the image, I added two sorts of laces then the satin ribbon. I realized a bow with a fall of the same ribbon which I stuck to the left of the image.



Thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love the soft creamy pastel colors you used, this card is very lovely. You do amazing work!

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin