cute card

Chasing Butterflies

2:18 AM

Hi there... Dawn here again to share a card I've done with Miss Lilly from June's new stamps.


This is such a sweet image and I had fun colouring it in and putting this card together.   I founds some pretty PP which I made as my base and punched lots of butterflies with a Martha Stewart punch.  I added little sequin hearts to the butterflies. 

Thanks for visiting our blog today and I hope this gives you some inspiration and you have some fun with the latest images from Little Blue Button stamps.


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Gorgeous card Dawn! It is so innocent! Love it=) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card Dawn.
    I love all the butterflies you have added and wonderfully coloured as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative putting the butterflies in her hair too! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin