beautiful card

Cuteness invasion from guest designer Rebecca

12:00 AM

Hello friends! Today we would like to introduce you our guest designer Rebecca! She's super talented and sweet young girl who makes the most wonderful projects!

 Miss Lilly Mermaid


Hi there my sweet lovelies... Rebecca here from "themisshaven.blogspot.se... I'm here to share a card I've done with one of the Miss Lilly stamps. 
Isn't the  stamp adorable ??? :) 

I had such a great time putting this card together... My inspiration was of course the wonderful sea and the beach... ( More info in Yt video)
I colored miss Lilly mermaid with: Promakers (Skin and hair) and for the rest of her I used inktense pencils .
Prima Paper : Song bird collection


Miss Lilly Chef
  

I think shes sooooooo cute :) 


I coloured this sweetie with : Promakers (Skin and hair) and for the rest of her I used inktense pencils .
Prima Paper : Meadow lark collection

Thank you very much Rebecca for your amazing projects! Both cards are so gorgeous and so beautifully colored!
Friends please go ahead and visit Rebecca's blog and YT channel: 
http://themisshaven.blogspot.se
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMissHaven


Thank you very much! Have a great day!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Both of your cards are so adorable Rebecca :)
    Not only do I love your colouring on both of these sweet images, I really like the netting on the mermaid card, so creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! Love both of them Rebecca!!! Leigh:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched Rebecca's video on her mermaid card and it's wonderful. Both cards show her talent and how versatile the digi stamps are!
    Sybil

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin