copic coloring

Guest designer Anne

9:00 AM

Hello guys! Today we would love to introduce you one of our June guest designers Anne and her amazing card which she created using new released Miss Lilly Chef stamp!


"I am a born and raised Texas girl, having lived here all of my life. I have been doing arts and crafts since I was a small child and studied art all the way through school but I am a self-taught Copic colorist. Coloring has been my passion since I picked up my first marker. I love working with digis because they can be resized to suit my needs for whatever project I am working on. 
I have served on several design teams and been a guest designer for many challenge hosts, illustrators, stamp designers, etc. I enjoy sharing my work with others who share my love of paper crafting and coloring with alcohol inks. 

On this card, I used Copic markers, of course, papers by DCWV, Graphic 45 and K & Company, Powder Puff Chalk Inks by Quick Quotes. The sentiment is from Joy's Life Yummy Puns stamp set. Paper doily and glittered heart stickers are from my stash as is the pink and white cardstock. The little chef's dress, socks, hat and hair ties are paper pieced and shaded with Copics.





Best regards,
Anne"


We thank Anne for such a beautiful job and hope to see her as our guest designer again!
Thank you for your attention!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. oh my that is an amazing card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, and your coloring of Chef Lily is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin