beautiful card

Guest designer Mel

9:00 AM

Hello friends! Today we would love to introduce you our first guest designer for June - Mel!
She has created amazing projects using our new released stamps for this month!

"Hi Crafty Friends! My name is Melissa , better Known as Mel from my youtube channel Hearts1217 and my blog is http://madebymelcrafts.blogspot.com. Beside the best family anyone could ask for, "Craftiness" is my passion! For me it is rewarding and a stress reliever! I love to make all types of craft projects but especially coloring cutie images  with my alcohol markers! Thank you so much Olga for offering me a spot on your design team! I had fun creating all my projects and wish you the best of luck in your  growing business:) ~Mel

Here is a shaped card I made using the new Miss Lilly Chef June release Digi Image designed by Miss Olga over at Little Blue Button Stamps. Enjoyed making this shaped card using my cricut and the From my kitchen Cartridge. I just love the dreamy eyes on these lil girls!!!






Next I used new release Miss Lilly Mermaid to create a layout of my daughter buried in the sand with a mermaid tail made out of sand. I wanted to show more uses for digis as they can help you preserve memories in your scrapbooks as well as cards! Just add a lil glossy accents to the tail and eyes and it really makes this cutie "pop".





Last but not least I wanted to share yet ANOTHER use for Olgas digi stamps. Here I used an inexpensive wood box from the craft store and added some diecut waves in glitter paper along with some seashore charms and some tulle bows and added a sentiment to remind us to enjoy what life has to offer as this is what Olgas "Jessica in the Ocean" digi made me think of :) She adds just the perfect touch to this gift box filled with "swedish fish" to go along with the ocean theme:) 



Hope you enjoyed my projects and be sure to head over and check out lbbstamps.com to see what YOU can create!!!!"

Thank you very much Mel for these awesome projects you made with our stamps! 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Great projects from Mel!! I love watching her videos!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous projects Mel!! Love every single detail=)) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your projects are stunning Mel.
    But I have to say my favourite is your mermaid layout...I think it has to do with the cutie in the sand ;)
    Beautifully coloured all of these images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your cute creations Mel !!!! We did a similar pic of Brooke in the sand several years ago. Was very fun!

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin