Inspiration

Happy Summer Fun!

5:39 AM

Hello everybody!


For this card, I used a paper " dark pink Bazzil Cardstock ", a paper " clear Bazzil Cardstock Rose " and a printed paper "Pink Paislee".



I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Airondack Salmon" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Tea Dye" and "Tea Dye" for hair. 
- Pink chalk. 
- Pencil aquarellable blue truquoise. 
- Pencil aquarellable light green and dark green.


For the decoration, I added small set flowers:

- A white carnation. 
- A pink shabby rose (30 mm).
- A white daisy.
- A small rose blue (10 mm).
- A small white and pink rose (10 mm).
- Lilidaft blue. 
- A flower " Poinsettia " blue.

Flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".


Under the image, I added of the white lace, then, top, the ribbon "Seam Rose Baby". I realized a bow with a fall of the same ribbon, and I stuck it to the left of the image. In the center, I stuck a small flower cloth blue and I added half a white pearl given a pearly gloss in the center.

Thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Absolutely beautiful, love the soft pastels and the lovely flowers and ribbon. You did a wonderful job, Sybil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty. delicate card, so summery ~ lovely ~

    Jan xxx

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin