Inspiration

HAPPY WEDNESDAY AND MISS LILLY MERMAID:)

3:10 PM

Hello everyone and welcome back to Little Blue Button Stamps!!  It's Audrey from the DT here with you:)  Well, I thought June would be less busy, but alas I was wrong!  Having my 4 kids home for summer break has meant a lot of fun, but also a lot of running around.  I forgot how much food we go through when they are home more often!


Anyway, I have used one of our LITTLE BLUE BUTTON SHOP  June releases for today's creation - MISS LILLY MERMAID.  I had such fun coloring this cute image with my Copics and then I cut her out with Copics.  I added some papers from my stash and a very apropos sentiment from C.C. Designs that is cut out with a die from my stash.  Frame behind image is cut with Dienamics die.  Pearls are from Prima.  Sure hope you like it!  Thanks for looking:)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin