Inspiration

Jar of Hearts card

12:00 AM



It is my day here on Little Blue Button Stamps and I am happy to share a card that I created using the Jar of Hearts image.    I started with a 5 X 7 card base and adhered patterned paper from the Prima Fairy Rhymes paper pad.  I adhered a beautiful doily to the center that I got from a friend who bought it from thePaperbagLady on Etsy.com.  I put a Recollections button embellishmnet in the center of the doily. 

I used my oval My Favorite Things die in my Cuttlebug to cut out the digital stamped image.  I colored the image with my Copic markers and then used my Tim Holt distress ink to ink the edge of the oval.  I added some glossy accents to the jar to make it look more realistic.

I then added some beautiful rosettes to the upper left hand side and the bottom right hand side of the card that I purchased from etsy shops.  Thanks for looking.  Marla

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin