cute girl stamp

Miss Hawaiian Lilly by Tracy :)

9:45 AM

Hello Everyone.
Tracy here with you today to share with you my Design Team project:)
I used a new June release called Miss Lilly Hawaiian.
I coloured her up with my Copic markers and used Graphic 45's Tropical Travelogue papers.















Ohhh Miss Lilly is having a great time :)
I tried my hand at some different skin tones here.
I was going for a more tanned look.
I will post the marker colours I used on my blog as (again) I forgot to take a photo of them, but they are still put away.
 Thank you so much for checking out my card, and I hope you all have a very creative Friday :)

Tracy :)

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. She is so super cute and love the colours. The papers and those flowers really finish off the card. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Karon :)
      I was debating on putting the flowers on, guess I made the right decision ;)

      Tracy

      Delete
  2. I really love this card Tracy! It looks so fun=)))) TFS! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Olga, its easy to make the cards pop with your adorable images :)

      Delete
  3. Hey Tracy, beautiful job and once again your color sets the bar so high, it's amazing! Love the cute flowers you used they go right along with the image. Hmmm wait a minute, someone who loves you sent those to you. lol

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin