cooking

Miss Lilly is cooking....

10:29 PM

Hi there....Dawn here for my day on the blog.

Looks like Miss Lilly is enjoying some time in the kitchen...


I printed Miss Lilly and coloured with Copics.   The PP was from a freebie pack that came with a magazine I got last year.  It was perfect to be Miss Lilly's background.  I cut Miss Lilly with a Spellbinders oval die and then cut a Memory Box frame which I glued over top.   Added a few little black gems.  Hope this has inspired you. 

Do come back in a few days as the July's collection will be released on the 28th June and I can tell you it's awesome!

 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This is gorgeous Dawn=))) love your card=) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! I love to cook so I think this is extra cute! :) ~Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin