cards

Miss Lilly it's too big crown!

12:58 PM

Hi everyone I hope your all having a awesome weekend.
Today I have two Birthday projects to share, which are so quick and easy to make.

First is a door sign that I have made for my goddaughter Maddison to hang on her bedroom door.
For the base I used white card stock,then covered with paper's from the the Random collection by Crate Paper.


The image I used is the gorgeous "Miss Lilly it's too big crown" I coloured her using my Spectrum Noir Pens,with Stickles and Glossy accents. I am so loving these products at the moment.
For the words I used Thickers which I coloured with my pens to get the colour I desired.

For my second project I have made a Birthday card using the same papers and Image in order for them to match.The boarder is a Martha Stewart punch and the tag is a Tim Holtz die.

I hope your all having a awesome weekend and enjoyed my projects.

Hugs Emjay


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. So cute love how her hair came out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous projects! I'm sure that Maddison will love her door tag, it's so cute, Miss Lilly is perfect for little girl cards too and yours is adorable, so so pretty. Great work!

    Hugs Jan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute tag love the image and the coloring hugs Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin